INTEGRAL SOLUTIONS FOR PALLET RACKS MANUFACTURING
PALLET RACKS AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING.
More than 25 year of experience integrating automated solutions for storage system manufacturers.
We have developed robotic solutions for the different manufacturing operations::
- Welding of beams and connectors.
- Hanging up on the painting line.
- Unhanging from the painting line.
- Final bundle palletizing.
All the solutions are flexible, so they can work with the different models and dimensions only making very few mechanical adjustments.
- Great flexibility.
- Quality improvement of the final product.
- Optimization of the occupied area.
- Manufacturing waste reduction.
- Manpower costs reduction.
- Better utilization of the manufacturing consumables.
- More than 90% of availability.
- Process management through SCADA software.
- Remote connection via web.
ROBOTIC RACK BEAMS WELDING
We have different levels of automation:
- Welding cells with manual load and unload.
- Welding cells with manual load and automatic unload.
- Fully automatic welding cells and 1 single welding station.
- Fully automatic welding cells and 2 welding stations.
- Fully automatic welding cells and 4 welding stations.
We have supplied this type of solutions to manufacturers of different sizes in European and North American countries, using robots and welding machines from the most prestigious brands on the market.
The satisfaction of our customers is the best indicator of the quality and reliability of our solutions.
PAINT CONVEYOR AUTOMATIC LOADING
The welded beam arrive to the hanging cell by a conveyor.
A handling robot takes the beam and hangs it up on the paint line conveyor.
Our system is able to hang up on continuous movement or "power and free" paint line conveyors. (Beams up to 4,500mm)
The cycle time is always less than 8 seconds, whatever the length of the beam.
ROBOTIC UNHANGING AND STACKING
Once the beam is painted and dry, a robot unhangs it automatically.
Flexible stacking operation, with or without wooden spacers between layers.
It can also make bundles of 4, 6 or 8 beams and transport them to a strapping and wrapping cell before the final palletizing.
BEAM / UPRIGHT PALLETIZING, STRAPPING AND WRAPPING CELLS.
Once the beams are unhanged and stacked, they can be wrapped horizontally, strapped and palletized.
We can also palletize uprights, using one or two synchronized robots working simultaneously depending on the length of the upright.
All these individual manufacturing processes and robotic systems can be linked in an integral solution.
We have developed a range of robotic cells with high technological content to link all the manufacturing operations from the roll forming or profiling machine to the final palletizing, passing through the welding and painting processes.
This way, the technology developed by Inser Robotica allows the whole production line to work with light manpower.
Inser Robótica can help our customers design the complete manufacturing line, integrate all the machines and program the robotic systems.