Mobile Robotics for the movement of materials. AMRs.
Mobile robots are fully autonomous intelligent vehicles that increase throughput, reduce machine waiting time, eliminate errors, improve material traceability and allow employees to focus on tasks that require complex human skills.
Unlike traditional AGVs, mobile robots or AMRs move around your facility without requiring costly layout modifications or restricting access.
- No pre-programmed routes are required.
- Full collaboration with people and other existing vehicles.
- Automatic mapping of the environment thanks to the integrated computer.
- Fast and user-friendly installation thanks to its Mobile Planner.
- Intelligent fleet management through its Enterprise Manager.
NEW MODEL OMRON HD-1500.
Mobile Robotics with up to 1500 Kg load capacity.
MODEL OMRON LD-250.
Mobile Robotics with up to 250 Kg load capacity.
Fleet management: Enterprise Manager.
Navegación sólida con Acuity (Patentado).
Acuity provides a laser-alternative method of localisation, helping the vehicle adapt to changing environments. It identifies overhead lighting and superimposes the "light map" on the floor map. This helps the robot move through wide open spaces in large warehouses.